WORK READINESS TRAINING – Tababarka Shaqo U Diyaarinta Dadka Shaqo Doonka Ah– Ma Tahay Qof Shaqo Raadis Ah Oo U Baahan Inuu helo xirfad uu ku shaqo tagi karo. Ka Faa’iidayso Tababarkan.
WORK READINESS TRAINING
Y-FAR-SOM committed to empowering and uplifting Somaliland youth through delivering a world class Professional Training and coaching service to increase the productivity of Somaliland’s workforce which would positively contribute to Africa’s development goals.
If you’re looking for a job, writing a job application, Preparing for an interview, wanting to get experience. Y-FARSOM training center prepared you, work readiness training package that can help you to enter labor market
Module 1: Know yourself, and What Employers want.
- Personal S.W.O.T Analysis (Where am I now?)
- Write personal mission statement
- Planning Process (How can I get there?)
- Identifying skills(technical/ non-technical skills)
- Recognize your personal proposition value
Module 2: Understanding the Job Market
- Labour Market Information
- Types of Jobs in the Market
- Workplace behavior
- Employees right in the workplace
Module 3: Job Searching Skills
- Source of jobs – online and offline
- Identify your job target
- Job Matching
- Job Advert Analysis
Module 4: Present & Sell Yourself on Paper
- Write Professional CV
- Cover/Application letter
- Pitfalls in CV & Application letter
Module 5: Interview Skills
- Types of Interview
- Pre-interview preparations
- During the interview
- After the interview
Module 6: Network & Communication Skills
- Building professional networking
- Social networking
- Workplace communication
- Interpersonal communication
Training period is 6 days, participants will attend 3hrs per day and total hours of the training is 18 hrs. Training is available both morning- 9:00 am to 11:00 am and afternoon – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
The course fee is 20 USD per participant. The fee is inclusive of tuition, training materials and certificate of participation.
Mobile Contacts: 063-4402360 or 063-4408130
We look forward to your participation
20, January, 2018